Last Friday we had our own co-op's version of a rendezvous. The kids dressed up in pre-1840 attire (I tried, but I think I looked more like a hobo). Alex and his friend had a table with wooden knives and ammunition pouches. Clara and Olivia made drawstring pouches and mini bread loaves. They traded their goods throughout the afternoon. It was a very fun experience.
This friend had the kids write their names or draw a design on tin, then he pounded them out. Creative!!








This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI've heard great things from other parents about the new shape exhibit at the Science Museum. Glad you guys were able to enjoy it! And the Rendevous looks like it was a blast! Thanks again for letting us stop over the other night. Is everyone feeling better??
ReplyDeleteOh and JT was me signed in with the wrong acct...
ReplyDeleteEveryone's healthy. ;) Clara woke up the next morning just fine. Maybe she was overly excited to see the girls?!
ReplyDelete