Monday, June 22, 2009

This week's menu


Last week's menu changed for the weekend, but that's not surprising. :) It's getting warm so I'm not too excited to use the oven anymore. My mind is now planning on more grilling and pasta salads for the coming weeks. Our lunches will be sandwiches and salad bar fixin's. We picked strawberries this morning, so we'll eat those a lot and fresh radishes from our garden!

Monday: taco melts (Broil leftover taco meat and cheese on english muffins)
Tuesday: spinach and bacon frittata
Wednesday: crockpot chicken (I made up some Emeril's Essence from a recipezaar recipe last week. I'll use that to season the chicken.)
Thursday: spaghetti & meatballs, cheesy garlic toast
Friday: maybe something fun with friends
Saturday: family pizza night
Sunday: Ranch Chicken Bacon Pasta Salad

With Wed's chicken I plan to make some chicken gravy for the freezer. It's great to pull out, heat on the stove, and pour over toast. For more menu plans check out Organizing Junkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment